Do you like what we do? Share this page with your friends


Warning! This page contains sexual content.


SEX! You want it, you want more of it, but what exactly is it you want This survey is designed to answer that question. It gives couples the chance to rate how they feel about a variety of sexual fantasies. There are hundreds of scenarios you can rate, talk about, and share with your partner.

The book is organized into sections that group similar fantasies together. Though it in no way represents every possible sexual encounter or fantasy you might want, it allows you and your partner the chance to think about--and talk about--all those things you've never talked about before. What kind of sexual things Glad you asked.

- Individual Sex Acts (Oral, anal, etc.)
- Voyeurism and Exhibitionism
- Group Sex
- Sex Toys
- S&M Sex
- Costumes and Fetish Clothing
- Romance
- Nudity
And more!

The Big, Kinky Sex Guide contains over 300 individual possible sexual fantasies that you, or your partner, can answer, think about, and share with each other.

Our system found that this book was free to download on 16-March-2013 directly from Amazon website. This free download offer may not available in some countries (including your country).

If this free download available in your country, you'll see this book price $0.00. You may add this book to your shopping cart without any cost. If the Amazon page shows other prices this means the free download offer no longer available.


Another free kindle books

  • Born To Be Rich
    Born To Be Rich
  • Dancing with Deception (Dancing, #0.5)
    Dancing with Deception
  • Carpe Chaos: Rising Up Chapter 1
    Carpe Chaos: Rising Up Chapter 1
  • Temptation
    Temptation
  • Novotopia #1 (German) (Novotopia (German))
    Novotopia #1 (German) (Novotopia (German))
  • Eye Witness: Book 1 Preview
    Eye Witness: Book 1 Preview
  • Touring the Afterlife
    Touring the Afterlife
  • Two-Fisted Tweets
    Two-Fisted Tweets
  • The Boss's Pet: The Contract (The Boss's Pet-BDSM)
    The Boss's Pet: The Contract
  • An Ever Fixéd Mark
    An Ever Fixéd Mark
  • God Blessed the Broken Road Book Two- Castiel
    God Blessed the Broken Road Book Two- Castiel
  • Inspector Zhang Gets His Wish (a free short story)
    Inspector Zhang Gets His Wish

Readers Point

  • Tips From a Computer and Software Engineer I've worked with computers for almost 20 years now. Over the years, I have learned a few tips that can help anyone deal with most computer problems.
  • What Defines a Good App Developer? Talented app developers need to be able to understand the necessities of a modern application, be able to program robustly, and respond to feedback from management, the community and coworkers.
  • How to Clean Up Your Android Smartphone So your Android phone is becoming increasingly slow? This is due to unused applications that hog the resources of your smartphone. It’s cleanup time!
  • 5 Popular iPhone Jailbreaking Myths Proved Wrong Currently 10% of all iPhone owners have Jailbroken their iPhones, but some of the remaining 90% of iPhone users are reluctant to jailbreak their iPhone due to the following false iPhone Jailbreaking myths.
  • Jailbreaking Your iPhone: The Pros and Cons Unsure of whether or not you should jailbreak your iPhone? Here is a list of the pros and cons of jailbreaking.